Success is being able to live life in your own way.
and tagged for
LGBTQ Family Camp Day - Saturday Aug 16 at Camp Naivelt
LGBTQ Family Camp Day!
Saturday, August 16, 2014
Join the LGBTQ Parenting Network for our Family Camp Day at Camp Naivelt, just outside Brampton!
We will provide bussing to and from Sherbourne Health Centre, or you can meet us there.
This fun-filled family oriented day will include activities for LGBTQ parents and their kids of all ages, from babies to adults.
Your RSVP by August 1, 2014 will help us plan for bussing and parking.
Bring your own picnic lunch!
- Swimming at the pool
- Scavenger Hunt
- Self-guided hikes
- Wading, playing, and floating in the Credit River
- Group Games
- Explore El Dorado Park next door
- Chill Zone - Youth retreat space and hang out time
- Quiet Space - place for young children and toddlers to enjoy a break, have a nap, or read a story (parent/caregiver supervision required)
- Connect with other parents
Early bus leaves Naivelt at 5:00 PM
Community performance by Dinah Thorpe
Campfire with snacks, s'mores, and your performances (bring your instruments or props!)
Late bus leaves at 10:00 PM
More information & registration online:
Click for more